Thursday 31 May 2012

❀HaPPy DraGon YeAr 2012❀









New Year New Year~~
  that are my favorite holiday 
because it can get together with my lovely family^^
really happy(*^__^*) 





 








yeah^^yeah^^
is time to get the ANG BAO!!!!!!
THANK YOU^^ 

MUMMY&DADDY❤














 The New Year~Second Day~


Welcome^^


my pretty sister& my handsome brother-in-law
hahaha~~
get a big ANG BAO again=]











long time no see, take a photo 1st^^







This is my lovely family❤
every Chinese New Year , we must go to the JOHOR OLD TEMPLE 
 for Pray that we all safely and smoothly~
Happy Chinese New Year 2012










Huart arr!!!!!



































                          take photo again^^
                          say cheese(∩_∩)                                                                     























finally get many ANG BAO!!!!
HUART ARR!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment